Monday, May 11, 2009

It's been way to long!

Hello blog world and all my blog buddies!!

It has been a while since I have actually posted. I would say that I have just been way to busy but really that does not seem like a good enough excuse to take 5 minutes out of my day to write down what is going on in my personal blog. I have to admit though I have been posting in my other blog. I have been only blogging in whyhire.me. I find that my profile there gets a lot more trafic then this one does. I am not sure how to make it so that this one gets more traffic though.

So since my last blog a lot of things have happened in my life! I have finished my last semester in my major at Algonquin College. I have enroled in for part-time studied this summer taking a night course and an online course to make sure that I actually graduate from Business Administration. I could say that I have graduated but really that would be lieing. I have been fighting with my current job at IBM to give me a new contract to stay on in the summer but really... I am not sure if that is going to happen. I am starting to get really scared because I can't afford to not have any income coming in and I owe my parents money for letting me go back to school this summer. I really don't know what to do!!

If anyone knows of anyone that is looking for someone in Marketing that is willing to work full-time or part-time please tell me! I am pretty open to a lot of jobs.

Come and check out my profile at whyhire.me at: www.whyhire.me/amy_chamberlain

No comments:

Post a Comment