Saturday, March 28, 2009

Spring is in the air...ahhhh

I always seem to get very excited when spring is here for many reasons but my biggest excitement is the sun! I was driving around today with the sun roof open, the windows down, blasting some tunes and I realized that there are way more people living in my neighbourhood then I thought. I think I got so used to seeing no one outside at all and everything looking so dark and white (snow) that I forgot that people actually live around me. People that breath, walk, talk and well live. It was weird when I thought of this and it actually feels sort of weird to be typing it but it is true. 

Where did all these people come from? No wonder the biggest problem with Canadians is vitamin D deficiencies. I guess it makes sense though in the winter who really wants to be outside. Even when it is sunny out you still have to cover up so much that you couldn't be sucking in some sun light anyways. But today I drove around and let as much vitamin D hit me as I could and believe it or not I feel like I have a lot more energy! So forget about the fact that all the snow is leaving us and therefore no more skiing, that the world right now smells like a giant cow poop, IT IS SPRING! So lets enjoy it!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment