Friday, March 13, 2009

The business card debacle!!

As school comes to a close and networking with new people starts to begin I was thinking, maybe I should make myself a really good business card. But really where to start? I have made them before like for OCMC and for just use at networking events. But this is different! These business cards need to be good, something totally out of the box, creative, innovative! I decided to start to google business cards. I found this one really good site called Premium Business Cards. It is a really good website that has a tun of designs and ideas of what your business card could look like.

But being the person that I am, I am never satified with just one find so I continued my search to find out there there are a lot more types of business cards then I thought. I always thought to myself, in this day and age everything is going electronic so why shouldn't a business card have that option as well. What a way to stand out from the crowd! That is when I came across a website called Business Card By Text. How honestly how cool would that be?! You would be forever remembered as the first person to send a busines card through your phone! I am sure there are some downsides to that but now we know that it is in the making!

Right underneith that website was a nother website for plastic business cards. I thought that was kind of interesting but once I saw the price it was horrendus! I also into recycling and that we really need to help out our environment. Making a green friendly business card with totally out run a plastic one in my mind any day!

So the search for the best business card for me continues. I might just need to sit down and commit to something sooner then later.

But what should it look like?

2 comments:

  1. Amy I too will be joining you in the business card quest! It is hard to decide what to choose, and really am I normal enough to have a plain regular white card with black writing?!?! Do you have any idea where you are going to get your cards printed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No idea where I will get them printed. I am going to do some research to see where the best place to get them done for the money. I will share the wealth of knowledge I acquire on my researching adventures.

    ReplyDelete