Monday, March 9, 2009

The world of blogging

A wise woman (i.e. my professor) once told me that blogging is one of the best things you can do. At first I did not believe her one little bit. I was very against blogging and the even thought of it gave me quite the headache. I never really liked going around and putting my thoughts online for the world to read. It made me nervous to know that this is just one more way that some stalker people to come and find you! But then my good friend Sarah Ormon went to an interview and low and behold one of the questions was "do you blog?" Can you believe it?! I was floored! Sarah had the very same opinion as me on this hold blogging thing. She was never that into it but when she was asked about it in that interview everything changed. I thought why not try it myself, what is the worst that could happen right? I have another Facebook experience and be on the blog all the time and type about the most random stuff in the world. Very addictive and very useless.

I still do not see the true asset to blogging and I do not see how it will help you in life. I broke down and asked my parents about it and one didn't even know what blogging was and the other was all confused on what you could actually talk about. I said that I am in the same boat but I am going to give it a chance and figure it all out. So I started writing on Sarah's blog and found out that it really isn't as bad as it seems when you have an extra couple of minutes to blow.

So tell me... what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment