Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Day 2- Wellness Cleanse

I know I am a little late for the day 2 post but I am still doing it! Yesterday was a weird day for the lack of a better way to describing it. I up very up and down in the mood department. The cravings were very random and the fact that I never felt anywhere close to full was just frustrating to me. The fact that I am not allowed to eat my normal carbs is driving my body insane! haha.

I needed to go to the grocery store yesterday to pick up something to eat for lunch for the next couple of days and I came across this really good thai food instant meal. I was so excited to eat it that I almost had it for dinner last night but I resisted. Something that I am getting really used to. These three weeks are feeling longer and longer as the time goes by but honestly once the ball gets rolling I hope that it goes by faster then I think it will. I was talking to my friend Sarah about this sharp pain that has been in my stomach for the past few days since I started the cleanse and she thinks that it is my iron levels. That sort of worries me a little though because I am very animic and I am woundering if I should maybe work on getting my iron a little higher before I go on a specific diet. I feel like I am not getting enough iron in my diet and it makes me nervous.

What do you all think? Should I stop the cleanse for now and work on getting my iron up and then try the cleanse again or should I just troup through the 3 weeks and see how I feel? At times I just want to have a hamberger and can't handle the pain but sometimes I am really happy and proud of myself for what I am doing. What if I feel guilty about what happens when I give up for a while?

So many questions.... no idea how to answer any of them.

1 comment:

  1. Very thoughtfull post on wellness. It should be very much helpfull


    Thanks,
    Karim - Creating Power

    ReplyDelete