Friday, September 18, 2009

Getting Ready for my cleanse

So the countdown has began to the first day of my quantum wellness cleanse and to be honest I am pretty nervous. I know that it is not going to be that hard to eat the foods that I am supposed to eat but it is the whole making sure that I don't eat something that I am not supposed to. My whole, up until now, I have never really watched what I eat. I have always been too skinny for my health and it has always bothered me. I used to go days and only eat a sandwich and maybe an apple and that would be it! Now that sounds like a really stupid way to live but at that time it was what I wanted to do. It got to that point that everyone had nicknames for me that I hated and just wanted them to all stop so I started to eat. And eat. And eat. And eventually I started to gain weight and become a "normal" size. Now I am about average but feel very blah. I don't feel like I have the energy that I would like to have and I feel the need to work out more then I should. I know that most of the problem is in my head but I am hoping that this cleanse will not only help me physically but mentally as well.

The first step to the cleanse is to record everything that you eat and drink for three days prior to the beginning of the cleanse. Since that it is a big pain and well I am sure you don't really want to read about it I am not going to blog about that. But I will keep you posted on my thoughts and feelings of my blog and how this type of exercise has really effected me.

My plan is that tomorrow is going to be a day of exercise and mental preparation for this adventure I am putting myself on and then Sunday I am going to buy the proper food for my meals and plan out my week of food. I think if I plan out what I am going to eat and when I will be able to manage my life a little better now that the food that I eat is going to be something that I am really going to be looking at. I run a very busy life with being in school part time, working full time and coaching a girls hockey team on Saturdays. I feel that I need to have my life planned out at least a week in advance in order to get what I want/need to get done accomplished.

Any ideas of what I can do to make sure that I follow this plan?

No comments:

Post a Comment